TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LaxIsLife's Moderator Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaxIsLife

LaxIsLife's Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: LaxIsLife's Moderator Application.   LaxIsLife's Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Ign name: LaxIsLife.

Real life name: Chris.

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you: Most of the time 8-9.

Why should you be mod:I think i should be moderator because I have been playing on the server for a couple days now and i think the server is good, But i think their are somethings we (Staff) Can change to make the server better and or as good as it should be. I will help take down those pesky hackers and help anyone when ever they need help. I am on for hours at a time and have learned the basic rules for normal players.

As a mod do you understand you are JUST a moderator and will not use your powers for evil and only for good? Yes! Of course!

Do you think you can handle it: Yes I think i can handle it. I have been a moderator on other servers and am very responsible with the powers i have.

Why do you play this server: I play on this server because its a new server just starting out and think i can help in every way i can. I also like the players, As well as the moderators/admins.
Back to top Go down

LaxIsLife's Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1