TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trainerred00: Applcation for Moderator (LETS TRY AGAIN WITH THE FORMAT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red00

Trainerred00: Applcation for Moderator (LETS TRY AGAIN WITH THE FORMAT) Empty
PostSubject: Trainerred00: Applcation for Moderator (LETS TRY AGAIN WITH THE FORMAT)   Trainerred00: Applcation for Moderator (LETS TRY AGAIN WITH THE FORMAT) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:12 pm

My name is Trainerred00...or Red. I am 13 and have been an admin and/or mod on 3 different servers. I enjoy helping others. I am as active as I can be, but weekdays are not my best. I have 8th grade honors in English and Science so I might have more homework. But that doesn't mean I won't try to moderate the server to the best of my ability. I am honest and never grief what I am not supposed to.

I know the rules and if there is an argument about the rules, I will go back and reread. I can keep calm and level headed. I also respect anothers opinions.

I want to help keep the server friendly to all who join and fun for those who still play.

Thank you for reading. I will be grateful if you OP me. But I will work to be a better member if you don't. Good day.

-------

Ign name: Trainerred00

Real life name: Haley

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you: 7 1/2

Why should you be mod: I wish to help others and give them support as needed. I want to keep the server friendly for people of all ages and make everyone enjoy their stay a little more!

As a mod do you understand you are just a moderator nothing more (Yes or no) Yes

Do you think you can handle it: Yes, I believe I can.

Why do you play this server: I play on the server for fun and to pass time. I'll typically switch around servers for active ones. But the ones that are active, I'll remain on.

---------

Thanks for listening and my edit is all there.
Back to top Go down
Red00

PostSubject: Re: Trainerred00: Applcation for Moderator (LETS TRY AGAIN WITH THE FORMAT)   Trainerred00: Applcation for Moderator (LETS TRY AGAIN WITH THE FORMAT) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:06 pm

This is to let yall know that I've redone the application using the format.
Back to top Go down
Red00

PostSubject: Re: Trainerred00: Applcation for Moderator (LETS TRY AGAIN WITH THE FORMAT)   Trainerred00: Applcation for Moderator (LETS TRY AGAIN WITH THE FORMAT) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:58 am

}R.I.P{

Trainerred00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainerred00: Applcation for Moderator (LETS TRY AGAIN WITH THE FORMAT)   Trainerred00: Applcation for Moderator (LETS TRY AGAIN WITH THE FORMAT) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainerred00: Applcation for Moderator (LETS TRY AGAIN WITH THE FORMAT)
Page 1 of 1