TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xWARxBEASTx

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 pm

IGN: xWARxBEASTx
RealName:Chayan Hernandez

I would like to apply for mod because I LOVE this server and i currently have my own server [not 24/7] and I know what it takes to keep a great server going and those hacker away. I would also love to help anyone that is having a hard time with the bending plugin. Im on the server from 3:30pm to 7:00pm Pacific Time Mon-Fri. Also currently advertiseing the server . I Strongly Believe that I would be a great Moderator for the server because I have a lot of experience dealing with problems with the players due to hacking spaming and those annoying trolls who are just there to lag the server or grief where they are not so post to. I also know whats the differents from good and bad [thanks to my lovely parent that raise me well]. Ive been playing on this server for quite a while and know what going around.
PROS:Im well at handleing hacker, trolls, and anyone who breaks the rules which are
1:Dont grief inside faction
2:Dont hack/use any sort of hacking client [nodus etc.]
3:[MOST IMPORTANT RULE] Respect Staff
4:Do not spam
5:Griefing allow as long as it not on a faction land
Helpfull
Nice
Respectfull
Experience

CONS:will not be on the server Sat-sun[sometimes] due to work and limited time I have

Thank You for having the time to read my application and Hope to see your responds
If you need to contact me my gaming email is xWARxBEASTx[@]yahoo.com Thank You again
This is what you probably didnt expected but I like to be a little different from others

Back to top Go down
jordan_54

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Follow the correct format so you have a better chance.Other than that great app Smile
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1