TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MrCreeperr Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrCreeperr

MrCreeperr Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: MrCreeperr Admin Application   MrCreeperr Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:33 pm

MrCreeperr s' Admin Application
--------------------------------------
Ign name: My IGN name is MrCreeperr

Real life name:My Real name is Adrian

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you: on a ladder of 1-10 i'd say 8.

Why should you be admin:
I want the Admin Rank because i'can be very active, help and recruit some people
I've been on the server from the beggining when rex created the server (convict craft)
I've been very active and i donated 20$ for the server to keep it going
I wont abuse powers if i get the admin rank, i just want to help people as best as i can because if i help them, they will like the server and they will their freinds about it so more players will join !
I can also donate more money to the server eventually !
I will also make some events/drop-partyes like if there is 20+ players on soo all could have fun !
I will make video servers to get more players on the server and kick/jail/ban hackers.
As and Admin i will try my best to make the server a better place, a good server that players can interact and have fun each other.

As a administrator do you understand you are just a admin nothing more (Yes or no):Yes, i understand.

Do you think you can handle it: I think i can handle it because im good with commands/permissions and i own my server soo i think i il be pretty good as an admin on TorpedoCraft Smile

Why do you play this server: I really love playing this server because i think is pretty great, it has much players nice plugins good permissions setup epic building shops. factions etc... soo i really love this server its probably my favorite !

Thank you for reading my Admin Application
MrCreeperr,
See ya on the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down

MrCreeperr Admin Application
Page 1 of 1