TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NSosa's Application for Mod/Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NSosa

NSosa's Application for Mod/Admin Empty
PostSubject: NSosa's Application for Mod/Admin   NSosa's Application for Mod/Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:14 pm

IGN: NSosa

Real life name: Sergio Nathaniel Sosa

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you: In most situations I'd say im pretty mature, An 8 possibly a 9 depending on the current circumstances.

Why should you be Mod/Admin: I should be a Mod or Admin because I know how to handle situations that would require staff assistance. I've been Moderator, Admin, and even Co-Owner on a few servers and I have obtained significantly large amounts of experience. I know all the rules that are required for someone to successfully execute his/her task and/or tasks. I am very trust worthy and I would and will never abuse power. I know all commands that are associated with this server, I've been looking at the Avatar plugin and been getting to know it. In addition, I am extremely helpful and friendly. ( I also have experience in Developing. )

As a Mod or Admin do you understand you are just a Moderator/Admin and nothing more (Yes or no): Yes, I do understand it fully.

Do you think you can handle it: Yes, I am sure I can handle this job.

Why do you play this server: I play on this server mainly because it is a great server. It has a good community and excellent members. This server is full of surprises and lots of PvP. I enjoy this server a lot and I love how it is Avatar themed. This server is packed with fun at every turn.
Back to top Go down

NSosa's Application for Mod/Admin
Page 1 of 1