TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App for Mod or Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrkDragonD

App for Mod or Admin Empty
PostSubject: App for Mod or Admin   App for Mod or Admin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Hello, I'm DrkDragonD and I really want the rank of admin or mod. I really want to help this server since as a normal player I have heard that a lot of people have been using hacking clients like xray or nodus so, I want to stop the player that uses hacked clients against other players. And hopefully be able to make a place like a PVP arena or like more fun places like parkouring areas. As an Admin, I won't TP to others willy-nilly I will just see if they really need help then I will. This server is my top 3 Favorite servers in the world I really want to title of Admin. I'll jail the Pvp-Loggers and/or tempBan them. I have been mod and such in other servers so I know what most of the commands this server has so it would be better I will try harder and harder to make the server the best so that the players in it will love the server as much as I do to make more and even more people that might even donate to keep the server running. Because if the server ever shuts off I will literally have no other server to play on. I will be commited to this server until its the best of all the others.I also log in daily as much as I can to see if this GREAT server is still up and running. So, I hope I get the rank of Admin or a Mod.
Back to top Go down
rex111234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: App for Mod or Admin   App for Mod or Admin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Accepted

-Long nice post and i like it.
Back to top Go down
https://torpedocraft.forumotion.com
DrkDragonD

PostSubject: Re: App for Mod or Admin   App for Mod or Admin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Thx very much I'll try my Best to make the server even more better
Back to top Go down
CoolRocks123

PostSubject: Re: App for Mod or Admin   App for Mod or Admin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Help I'm locked out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App for Mod or Admin   App for Mod or Admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App for Mod or Admin
Page 1 of 1