TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MluvsJB's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MluvsJB

MluvsJB's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: MluvsJB's Mod Application   MluvsJB's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Ign name: My minecraft name is MluvsJB.

Real life name: My name in real life is Yoana.

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you: I would probably say that i have 7 on a scale 1-10.

Why should you be mod:I like helping ppl and im friendly and like hearing others.I im pretty active during the week days.I will help new players with the faction commands and try my best to keep everyone in the server Smile.I know the rules and i will respect them and also make sure the other players respect them to. Ive also been mod and co-owner in 2 servers.I will try my brst to eliminate hackers and cheaters and wont have mercy with ppl that PvPlogg/hack/spam.I will also, try to bring new ppl to the server.I im also pretty good with building so i could help out when needed.I will make events and make everyone have fun.

As a mod do you understand you are just a moderator nothing more: Yes.

Do you think you can handle it: Yes, has i sais before i have experience with this kind of things and
i will dp my best to help the server is all the ways i can.

Why do you play this server:Ive always liked this server, ive been here since the first server rex made (convictcraft). I play on this server cuz its fun and many of my friends play on it Very Happy

MluvsJB (Prad) cat

Thank for reading.
Back to top Go down

MluvsJB's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1