TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iggypup2s's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iggypup2s

Iggypup2s's application Empty
PostSubject: Iggypup2s's application   Iggypup2s's application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Hello, I am Iggypup2s and i will tell you why i feel like i deserve to be a mod. First, I would think it would be handy if you go to know more about me. I am 11 (don't get discouraged by the age, i'm quite mature for my age Very Happy) I have been an admin on a server before but it got shut down, I used to own a server, but it got hacked and hijacked so it doesn't work anymore D:. I do have a skype, add me: Iggypup2s, if it says Josh S. you got the right person Very Happy. While I was the owner of my server, i got very familiar with the factions plugin and the essentials plugin, I could help others get familiar with it Very Happy. I can also help spot hackers, my friend used to hack and he showed me every single use of nodus to this date. I'm friendly and only want to help others with their troubles on this server. Some mods pretend to pay attention, while i always give my best attention to the player that needs help.
Back to top Go down

Iggypup2s's application
Page 1 of 1