TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin/Mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LegitGuy95

Admin/Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Admin/Mod application   Admin/Mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:08 am

Ign name: LegitGuy95.

Real life name: Frank.

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you: That scale can vary in different situations, but on average I would say about an 9 maybe 10.

Why should you be mod: I have been playing on the server for quite a while now, and I like the help out the admins as much as I can. I am on whenever is possible, which is mostly every day, im a fair player that knows whats wrong and rigth

As a mod do you understand you are just a moderator nothing more (Yes or no): Yes.

Do you think you can handle it: Of course. How hard can it be? plus i was an admin on another server.

Why do you play this server: Well, I was first shown the server by a web site called mineshafter, and once I grasped the basics of the bending, I really enjoyed playing on the server, and now it's my favorite server to play on. I also play because the staff are friendly, funny and easy to get along with, as well as the players.
Back to top Go down

Admin/Mod application
Page 1 of 1