TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bending Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaosdragun

The Bending Games Empty
PostSubject: The Bending Games   The Bending Games I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:39 pm

The Bending Games. I know you probably have had this idea handed out by someone else at some point but, The Hunger Games with Bending. It would be exactly like Hunger Games, Same rules, Same tool's, Different Skill's. From hidden chest's to the ability to change your map each game, granted you want to do this sort of thing. The mod's would be Sponsor's and other people being, well, the player's. Of course, depending on how many people play, it may be a bit hard to be a sponsor for everyone. Alliances can be made and broken, This is also where either the Clan's plug-in (Currently not working for me) or the Faction's Plug-in comes into play (Although there should be a rule that no more than 3 of 1 faction of clan member can join, Which means if other's of the same clan/ faction want to join they'll either have to leave the faction/ clan or no participate). Thing's such as prizes and map detail would be completely up to the mod's and admin, Along with rule changes and any other detail such as that. This is just an idea I thought I'd throw out into the open for everyone to discuss, I hope you all like it.
Back to top Go down

The Bending Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TorpedoCraft :: Suggestions-
Jump to: