TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chaosdragun's Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaosdragun

chaosdragun's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: chaosdragun's Mod App   chaosdragun's Mod App I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:59 pm

IGN: chaosdragun

On a scale of 1 - 10 how mature are you: Depending on the situation I can be very mature or very childish. If it's a serious moment then I can be mature while also offering idea of how to handle the situation. If it's a game then I act a bit childish. Overall 6 to 8 out of 10.

Why should you be mod: I've be on the server for a fairly long time now and I've gotten to know the server and the player's well, as much as i can at least. I occasionally do help out in the server with those who need help, even if it's a mod. I've helped when the bending wasn't working and flying was enabled. I've also been the Head-Admin of a server called NoName server and have had experience before.

Do you think you can handle it: I believe I should be able to.

Why do you play this server: Well, it's one of the best I've seen so far and also open to people with none-premium account's. It's also one of the most fun server's I've been on and the staff is friendly and easy to get along with, as well as the other players.

I hope everyone who read's this has a nice day and enjoy's the server as well.
Back to top Go down

chaosdragun's Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TorpedoCraft :: Applications :: Mod/Admin Applications-
Jump to: