TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

silvabin90's mod app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silvabin90

silvabin90's mod app Empty
PostSubject: silvabin90's mod app   silvabin90's mod app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Ign name: silvabin90

Real life name: Brian. lol funny name

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you: 8, because sometimes I do something wrong, but not all the time.

Why should you be mod: I've been playing for a very long time and I really enjoy it so I really want to be a mod so I can help people

As a mod do you understand you are just a moderator nothing more (Yes or no): Yes.

Do you think you can handle it: Yes, I can handle it, I've been mods on othere servers before

Why do you play this server: I was looking for servers until I found this, so I got on to it and thought it was intresting, at first I didn't know what the elements were for, but when I got taught how to use bending I really (like really really) liked the server, If I am a mod I would do the same (help people learn bending) for people.

Bonus info: Also if i do become admin/mod i would (if allowed) remake the temples and make a village suronding the temple so benders of that element can live there (and they might have to pay with gold ingots).

So I hope I become a mod, I understand if I don't.

Sorry if there is bad grammar, if there is. Smile cheers Very Happy

Last edited by silvabin90 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I didn't do the format)
Back to top Go down

silvabin90's mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TorpedoCraft :: Applications :: Mod/Admin Applications-
Jump to: