TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MluvsJB's mod application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pradelesh123

MluvsJB's mod application. Empty
PostSubject: MluvsJB's mod application.   MluvsJB's mod application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Ign name: MluvsJB

Real life name: Yoana Georgieva

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you: I would probably say that it would be 8 or 9.

Why should you be mod: Because I want to help the server. I really like this server and I want to contribute to it. I would be glad to help new players to choose their bending element and show/teach the new water benders some tricks. I know the players on the server, I would gladly help them if I have to. I wont abuse my powers. I will only use them for good purposes like building and giving a hand to players in need. I know the rules and I will respect them and I will make the players respect them to. I will try my best to remove all hackers and spammers from the server to make the community even better. I really would be happy to be a part bigger of this server. I will be active and will do my best to bring new players.

As a mod do you understand you are just a moderator nothing more (Yes or no): Yes, i do understand that I I'm only a moderator.

Do you think you can handle it: I think that i would be able to handle this hard task (actually I'm 100% sure)!

Why do you play this server: I'm playing on this server because I like it's community. I also like the fact that this is an bending server and that PvP is allowed. Also, i have quite a few friends in the server.

Thank you very much for reading this application!
MluvsJB.
Back to top Go down
jordan_54

PostSubject: Re: MluvsJB's mod application.   MluvsJB's mod application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Nice app lol!
Back to top Go down
NSosa

PostSubject: Re: MluvsJB's mod application.   MluvsJB's mod application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Good Application. I think you'd be good at being a Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MluvsJB's mod application.   MluvsJB's mod application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MluvsJB's mod application.
Page 1 of 1