TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanghua9's staff apps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kennydoggyu12

Wanghua9's staff apps Empty
PostSubject: Wanghua9's staff apps   Wanghua9's staff apps I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:16 am

Ign name: wanghua9

Real life name: Akbar Ramadhan

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you: 7.5

Why should you be mod: Because i want to help or improve the community in the server in anyway as i possibly can, i have been experienced in being a mod-Op so commands are my specialty and i take full responsibility in what i do and i NEVER ABUSE MY POWER (Sorry if caps aren't allowed).

As a mod do you understand you are just a moderator nothing more (Yes or no): Yes, i understand full well of what a moderator is and what they do in a server.

Do you think you can handle it: I'm 100% sure that i can handle a task this important!!

Why do you play this server: I' am playing in this server because the server is attractive to players, very interesting as you can bend, grief, and raid (but i never grief, raiding is if someone attacks me first) easy to make friends meaning socialable and friendly (most of them).

Thank You!
wanghua9
Back to top Go down

Wanghua9's staff apps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TorpedoCraft :: Applications :: Mod/Admin Applications-
Jump to: