TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantombrat's Mod Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantombrat

Phantombrat's Mod Application. Empty
PostSubject: Phantombrat's Mod Application.   Phantombrat's Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Ign name: Phantombrat.

Real life name: Savanah.

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you: That scale can vary in different situations, but on average I would say about an 8 or 9.

Why should you be mod: I have been playing on the server for quite a while now, and I like the help out the admins as much as I can. I am on whenever is possible, which is mostly every day, and I am a fair player.

As a mod do you understand you are just a moderator nothing more (Yes or no): Yes.

Do you think you can handle it: Of course. How hard can it be? (I'm going to regret saying that, aren't I?)

Why do you play this server: Well, I was first shown the server by Chaosdragun, and once I grasped the basics of the bending, I really enjoyed playing on the server, and now it's my favorite server to play on. I also play because the staff are friendly, funny and easy to get along with, as well as the players.

Thank you. Ta-ta~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jordan_54

PostSubject: Re: Phantombrat's Mod Application.   Phantombrat's Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Great app it would be great to have you as a staff member
cheers
Back to top Go down
Phantombrat

PostSubject: Re: Phantombrat's Mod Application.   Phantombrat's Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:55 pm

jordan_54 wrote:
Great app it would be great to have you as a staff member
cheers

Thanks Jordan. Hope I get to become one. :3
Back to top Go down
Gorgannova

PostSubject: Re: Phantombrat's Mod Application.   Phantombrat's Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Good Luck Phantom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phantombrat

PostSubject: Re: Phantombrat's Mod Application.   Phantombrat's Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Gorgannova wrote:
Good Luck Phantom Very Happy

Thanks Gorgannova. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silvabin90

PostSubject: Re: Phantombrat's Mod Application.   Phantombrat's Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:03 am

I hope you become a mod

cheers
Back to top Go down
chaosdragun

PostSubject: Re: Phantombrat's Mod Application.   Phantombrat's Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:43 pm

I hope you become mod phanny. You'd be great at it and able to get on when other aren't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantombrat's Mod Application.   Phantombrat's Mod Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantombrat's Mod Application.
Page 1 of 1