TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrostWing

I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending?? Empty
PostSubject: I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending??   I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:58 am

IGN: FrostWing
Name of person who banned you: Foxy??
Reason you were banned:I got accused of using 'aimbot'
Is this your first timed banned on this server?: it's my first time getting banned on multiplayer .. :I
Why i got banned: foxy accused me of using aimbot after i faught a guy and managed to hit the guy many times when im using the 'watermanipulation' ability..

- to use a water abilty .. you need to shift click on water EVERYTIME you want to attack a player, how is it even possible to waterbend with the aimbot hack???-

Why we should unban: i've been playing on this server for a while now.. and the players are really friendly :/.. i've battle with few players everytime i login (the more you battle, the better you'll get on bending), i learned that you don't always need to target a player when using a water ability, you can guess where the player is gonna move next and throw a water ability at that area, soo you will constantly hit the player
+ after i get unbanned, i wanna make a video on how i battle with my waterbending abilities on players..(at the same time advertising the server), i need to gather proof that i am not hacking. (foxy just ban me without even letting me say anything.. he just said "aimbot hack", and poof! i got ip banned.. :I )
.. i hope you guys understand
Sad

Last edited by FrostWing on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ahmadis

I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending??   I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 am

well frostwing is my friend and he would never hack he became pro waterbending he just shoot right so his target try to avoid it and go right plus if i say right now a player is hacking would you bellive me no because i dont have proove also same with foxxy she said or he idk lol that frost is hacking plus waterbending need thinking whats next player move so frostwing tricked the target and the excuse wasnt lag or glitching it was he was hacking....-.(\
Back to top Go down
FrostWing

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending??   I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 am

thx for backing me up ahmadis! Smile
Back to top Go down
FrostWing

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending??   I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending?? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:32 am

Video link -->

torpedocraft.forumotion.com/t54-proof-that-i-am-not-hacking-video
Back to top Go down
Lree

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending??   I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending?? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm

It doesn't say you where banned frostwing, have you tried coming back on the server since??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending??   I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got banned for using aimbot? is it even possible to use aimbot while waterbending??
Page 1 of 1