TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F143_MAN Admin/Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
F143_MAN

F143_MAN Admin/Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: F143_MAN Admin/Moderator Application   F143_MAN Admin/Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:50 pm

- Name : F143_MAN
- On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you : 9
- How long have you been playing on this server : I have been playing on this server for about a month.
- Why do you want to be a Moderator : The reason I would like to become a moderator is because I like the server and I like to help people.
- Why do you deserver mod rank : I think I would be a good addition to the staff on ForbiddenCraft, I have helped the server in many ways especially when the server was transitioning to the new IP, I helped a lot of newbies so the admins did not have so much to deal with. I will not abuse my powers and I will abide by the rules and will enforce them. I will listen to other Admins as well, I will take the time to punish any player and will also take the time to help any player. I will not be lazy and will always be alert. I will do my best to stop hackers using clients, spammers, and bots to improve the servers fairness. I will contribute to improving the server, I would love to make arenas and landmarks so that players can better enjoy the server.
- As a mod do you understand you are just a moderator nothing more (Yes or no) : Yes
- Do you think you can handle it : I am very certain that I can handle the Job, I have experience with being a moderator, I will do the best I can to help the server if I become moderator.
- Why do you play this server : I play on this server because I like the fact that you can bend, I enjoyed the tv series Avatar: The Last Airbender and The legend of Korra
Back to top Go down
jordan_54

F143_MAN Admin/Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: F143_MAN Admin/Moderator Application   F143_MAN Admin/Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Nice app.
Back to top Go down

F143_MAN Admin/Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1