TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App for mod!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CoolRocks123

App for mod!  Empty
PostSubject: App for mod!    App for mod!  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Hello this is coolrocks1234 I would like to apply for mod this is one of the best severs I have ever been on great staff and great buildings and many more the reason I would like to apply is I would like to make this sever get to most popular severs! And get tons of diamonds and likes to make this sever bloom and to protect the sever or no one hacks or does any thing mean to the sever or staff I have played Minecraft for along time skin know about severs and what they can prove to Minecraft I would also do special events on the sever to make it popular and add more stuff get friends to
Join They will tell there friends so more people will come! Lots of people like drop party's so that could make the sever popular too! I love this sever and lots of sever but this one is just special and really nice the most I love is the staff so nice! To everyone! That's why I love this sever and that's why I'll like to apply for a mod or even an admin!

Rex
Savy
Drk
Make this sever amazing

Thanks,coolrocks1234
Back to top Go down
CoolRocks123

App for mod!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for mod!    App for mod!  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Did i get accepted?
Back to top Go down
DrkDragonD

App for mod!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for mod!    App for mod!  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Thx coolrocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App for mod!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for mod!    App for mod!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App for mod!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TorpedoCraft :: Applications :: Mod/Admin Applications-
Jump to: