TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello. I hope so admins are out there and are willing to listen for a change.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red00

Hello. I hope so admins are out there and are willing to listen for a change.  Empty
PostSubject: Hello. I hope so admins are out there and are willing to listen for a change.    Hello. I hope so admins are out there and are willing to listen for a change.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:12 pm

crazyalpacka65 wrote:
im having trouble logging in on the server, even though its the same password i always use it wont except it suddenly and i ended up getting kicked for too many attempts. i posted my problem at help, and it seems im not the only one having this problem, but havent had any responses. if anybody knows what to do please reply.

I too have this problem. Now can you do us a favor and FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING THE FLIP ON?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
rex111234
Admin

Hello. I hope so admins are out there and are willing to listen for a change.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I hope so admins are out there and are willing to listen for a change.    Hello. I hope so admins are out there and are willing to listen for a change.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:01 am

Wellz u can try using old pws or new ones try all possible pw's. + when i make the avatar server i kept xauth but i can change ur pw send me a pm with the pw u want
Back to top Go down
https://torpedocraft.forumotion.com

Hello. I hope so admins are out there and are willing to listen for a change.
Page 1 of 1