TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my app The_360

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_360

my app The_360 Empty
PostSubject: my app The_360   my app The_360 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:51 pm

I.G.N : The_360

Why do you want to be mod/admin:I want this rank for many reasons I do have 2 years of being a admin/mod over these years I have become more understanding of servers and how they operate I could claim my self as a pro at operating a server /commands I also have many experience on commands ,console and other important server requirements
I am very eggar to help people I consider my self mature . I have full understanding of your server requirements/rules I believe every server needs a good owner /staff or there would be no good servers out there . I always have a positive intention . I also have very high experience of detecting a hacker or people with a Cleint I can tell in many Ways . I respond very fast to orders given by owner or anyone with a higher rank then me . I do understand if I take advantage of my rank I will be demoted/ banned as it appleys to everyone except the owner . Now thank you for taking your time to read why i believe I should be a mod/admin ur sincerely The_360.

How old are you :14

How long do you play minecraft : as lobg as I can but these days since there is school as you may know I play from when I come back from school till I fell like I need to go To sleep.

do you enjoy playing on our server : Yes well this server ir pretty much different then other server i enjoy playing on ur server since all the plugins are awesome the spawn is built with alot of art and well just going on the server is awesome thanks for reading my app .
Back to top Go down
xMannyG
Admin

my app The_360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app The_360   my app The_360 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:16 am

Wow, I like this APP. But i dont see you active much. what we need is Active staff. if you can be more active then we may consider you. I'll be keeping an eye on you for the next few days to see if you really are active or not.
Back to top Go down
The_360

my app The_360 Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for having a look at my app    my app The_360 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:33 am

Okay well thanks for Responding to my application and if ur wondering what country/time zone I am in its Australia well when I do post this in Australia it would be 12:43pm so that's why I can't use the server at the moment although I did play for about 7 hours today on the server . And I have enjoyed it so far I did start playing about a week ago but not as much as I do so I will be taking more time to play on the server thanks .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my app The_360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app The_360   my app The_360 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my app The_360
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TorpedoCraft :: Applications :: Mod/Admin Applications-
Jump to: