TorpedoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorpedoCraft Join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

un-ipban masoncooler2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masoncooler2

un-ipban masoncooler2 Empty
PostSubject: un-ipban masoncooler2   un-ipban masoncooler2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:30 pm

i was ip-banned momments ago because i had a mob farm and one of the admins was saying it was lagging the server and there was never over 35 mobs in the collection area at one time (even up to 100 shouldnt lag the server even if you only have 2 gigs of ram dedcated) so he goes into my mob farm destroys the spawner then tnts the collection area then ip-banned me
Back to top Go down
xMannyG
Admin

un-ipban masoncooler2 Empty
PostSubject: Lynxofthewastes   un-ipban masoncooler2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:11 pm

[b]This is Lynx, You were banned for producing a huge CPU lag on the server. along with that Anti-Cheat gave me multiple errors of you hacking and looking at you're base you had way more spawners in a single location then you should have had regularly. Also you're "Friend" iamKdkane has been caught with numeral warnings aswell about hacking and greifing the server. the staff counsil is so far looking into his punishments.
Back to top Go down

un-ipban masoncooler2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TorpedoCraft :: Bans-
Jump to: